Monday, July 9, 2007

Subscription Icon

I was trying to learn more about blogger at home because I still find this site to be confusing. We used (bloglines) in class today to basically organize our subscriptions. When I got home I added a little icon to my blog that would make it easier for people to subscribe to it. It is the little orange icon (I put a picture of it in this entry) that says subscribe in a reader. If you click that, it will ask you to pick a program you use for your subscriptions (we use bloglines in class). If people put this little icon on their page, it might be easier for the class to subscribe to blogs and to understand. I did it through feedburner and it walks you through the steps, so it was pretty easy to do. I hope someone finds this useful. Good luck!

No comments: